Thursday, November 6, 2014

Are you sure Mr. Dali???


"The only difference between 

me and a madman is that..."


The insanity in his eyes, is timelessly beautiful....LOL
 
If you have no idea who Dali is READ HERE. Simply speaking he was a prominent modern artist who was extremely creative with superb classical painting skills.  But if you google Salvador Dali you'd probably find more cross-eyed photos of him looking like my sketch above than his artworks. And yes his moustache was real. 

I love both his personality and his talents...well actually his personality more. I love drawing people who showed intense emotions: kindness, sadness, happiness and especially madness. I have a collection of mad people in my sketchbook and Mr. Dali is definitely one of my favourites. 

Oops did I just say he is mad...? :p


No comments:

Post a Comment